“At Dril-Quip, we manage our business with a focus on health and safety, the environment, ethical behavior, quality and being a good corporate citizen in all countries in which we operate.” – Blake T. DeBerry, President and Chief Executive Officer
Health, Safety and Environmental
- All of our major manufacturing facilities are compliant with OHSAS 18001 for occupational health and safety management systems. Click on Certifications under the QHSE section of our website to access copies of our OHSAS 18001 certifications.
- All of our major manufacturing facilities are compliant with ISO 14001 for environmental management systems. Click on Certifications under the QHSE section of our website to access copies of our ISO 14001 certifications.
- We have a top-level management commitment to health and safety at Dril-Quip. We regularly track our health and safety performance against industry standards as part of our KPI system and report same through the organization and up to our board of directors.
- Our senior management teams perform safety walk-throughs of our facilities on a quarterly basis.
- We empower our employees with stop-work authority and an SOS (Safety Observation Suggestions) reporting card system to identify any safety concerns or potential improvements.
- We have dedicated HSE employees in all regions and all of our operations hold weekly safety meetings.
- We regularly perform Environmental Site Assessments of our operational practices as part of our environmental systems.
Ethics and Compliance
- Our Code of Business Conduct and Ethical Practices applies to all directors, officers and employees of the Company and is the foundation for our compliance program. Click on Corporate Governance under the Investor section of our website to access our Code of Business Conduct and Ethical Practices.
- Concerns regarding ethics, accounting or any violation of applicable laws may be reported on a confidential or anonymous basis through the Company’s EthicsAlertLine via the internet at https://drilquip.alertline.com (or at https://drilquipEU.alertline.com if from within the European Union) or by calling 877-316-2631 (toll free) from within the U.S., 704-552-8172 (collect) from within the European Union or 704-552-8177 (collect) from anywhere else in the world.
- We provide periodic compliance training to our employees.
- The Company maintains a Conflict Minerals Policy to govern its actions with respect to conflict minerals covered by the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010.
- The Company maintains an Anti-Corruption Policy that governs our compliance with the United States Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (“FCPA”), the U.K. Bribery Act and other applicable laws against corruption. This policy also applies to our agents, distributors and joint venture partners.
Non-Discrimination and Employment Practices
- At Dril-Quip, we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and we maintain policies that prohibit any discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, genetic information, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability or military service. The Company also maintains an Affirmative Action Plan in the United States.
- The Company has implemented a program to ensure compliance with the U.K. Modern Slavery Act. Click on the Careers section on our website to access a copy of our latest U.K. Modern Slavery Act Statement.
- The Company has implemented a program to ensure compliance with the U.K. Gender Pay Gap requirements. Click on the Careers section on our website to access a copy of our latest U.K. Gender Pay Gap Report.
- We seek to conserve energy in all of our facilities. Dril-Quip Houston, our largest facility in the world, participated in an air conditioning tune-up program to reduce electrical load. We also use LED lighting in our Houston facilities.
- The Company participates in recycling programs throughout its worldwide operations.
- All Dril-Quip manufacturing facilities are certified to ISO 9001:2015 quality standard
- The Company uses LEAN and APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) principles to reduce waste in all of its operations.
- Many of our products are designed to reduce operational risks for our customers and to reduce the amount of manual labor that is needed to deploy the equipment.
- The Company has an Employee Assistance Fund that was established to provide assistance to employees affected by catastrophic events.